Friday 11 February 2011

Intentions

Managed to eventually climb out of the hangover. All credit goes to the Dr. Pepper. And to the breakfast from the butchers shop. 3 pounds, great stuff.

Starting Monday next week I am going to be starting the 100 press up challenge. I see this as a great simple way to improve my basic level of fitness, bit of self confidence boosting as well. It takes a minimum of 6 weeks, so in a month and a half I should be mean, lean, iron pumping machine!

This also means that the blog should get some regular love, as the programme recommends a Mon -Wed -Fri exercises, with the weekends off :). So if I have enough time to trawl my brain for summat to post, then I can spare 5 mins to session the push ups. And vice versa.

Now requesting motivational videos, speeches etc. to push me through this.

6 comments:

  1. It's a good challenge, but Im too lazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just need something to help me beat the laziness, and hopefully I can achieve this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what, I'm in. I need this lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend showed me this the other day. I rekon I'll try it out, as long as it doesn't hinder my other lifts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvEnIkz82A0

    ReplyDelete